7 Questions to Ask Yourself
After a number of years in business, it might be time to dust off your brand. An up-to-date brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets, while wrong branding simply doesn’t attract right people to your business. It is essential that the perception of your brand is attracting the types of clients you are looking for.
Realities of the modern market show that things change, and as a growing business your brand has to change too – this is when Rebranding comes in. Rebranding is a challenging process for a company, balancing between maintaining brand consistency over the time, yet responding to latest market trends.
At VS Group, we have prepared a quick questionnaire, which will help you determine whether it is the right time to update your brand.
- Does your brand tell your clients who you are and what you do?
- Are all your services aligning under one brand umbrella?
- Does your brand create a memorable impression?
- Do people understand your message?
- Did your audience stay the same since you created your brand?
- Did your service stay the same since you created your brand?
- Are all of your brand’s graphics responding to modern trends?
If you hesitated or responded negatively to one or more questions – give our team of experts a call at 705-475-0323 and we’ll be happy to assist you.