Black Friday is a ‘big box’ game, so what can we do as a small business to help capitalize on this weekend’s shopping extravaganza?
Here are a few tips:
- Use social media – it’s a quick and effective platform for promotions, not to mention easier on the pocket book than some other media.
- Promote gift cards – A lot of people have this as a number one on their shopping list; make your gift cards readily available.
- Create bundles– Thrown in a free accessory with a product you are selling or offer a combo pack for a reduced price.
- Extend your hours of operation – even on Black Friday, people prefer to avoid the crowds by shopping a bit later.
- Last but not least… provide outstanding customer service!
Did you know: Small Business Saturday comes right between Black Friday and Cyber Monday!