Direct mail, also known as advertising mail, junk mail, mailshot, admail, etc. is the delivery of advertising materials to a recipient by postal mail. It is also one of the main tools of the direct marketing – the technique of delivering your ad straight to your potential customers. Direct mail is a reliable and time proven way of promoting your business, and in this article, we list the significant advantages.
- Delivered straight to homes or offices. Postal services reach to every home, apartment and business in a select neighbourhood based on its postal code. Does your customer have an address? Then we can deliver your ad to them
- In-depth targeting. Direct mail doesn’t just allow you to reach potential customers in driving distance from your business, but also to target them based on their age, gender, income, education, marital status and whether children live in the residence.
- Broad reach. Whether you are offering B2C or B2B, you can reach both.
- Enables creativity – your marketing agency can produce and deliver ads on almost any shaped item. You can mail flyers, cards, samples, catalogues, unique items and much more.
- Greatly efficient. Based on Canada Post, 75% of consumers have made a purchase as a result of direct mail. Direct mail also drives online purchases -almost half of Canadians visited a company website after receiving direct mail.
- Our clients consistently report high returns on their investment.
You are getting direct mail into your personal mailbox only because it works. Call us at 705-475-0323 to discuss your options.